You should click here to see new jobs in Korea
Geoje-si Teachers Needed
Geoje English Village
Geoje-si, Korea 2600000 - 3300000 KRW per month
Posted April 15
Geoje English Village is looking for professional and enthusiastic teachers. It is a semi-public school subsidized by Geoje City Government and operated by the Herald Corporation, which publishes the Korea Herald, Korea's No.1 English Newspaper. It is one of the six English Villages run by Herald Corporation in Korea.
Geoje is the second largest island in South Korea and is connected to the mainland by bus. It has two international shipyards, Samsung and DSME where many foreigners work. So you will be comfortable with many foreign amenities and English speaking services. There are also lots of beautiful beaches and mountains. It is a great place for enjoying various kinds of sports. Busan, the second largest city in Korea, is just 30-minute distance by bus.
It is established as the first institution in the region which aims to help Koreans become better global citizens by encouraging them to develop their English language skills in an open and entertaining environment.
We provide elementary and junior high students with 3-day or 2-day immersion program which consists of 14 simulated and interactive classes, such as science, airplane, hotel, bank, cooking classes, etc.
Geoje English Village also runs after-school program which motivates elementary students to be more competitive in global environment.
Starting Date : 27th May. 2013
Working hours : Monday to Friday, 8 working hours 8:40 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Including lunch time)
Salary : 2.5 - 2.7 million KRW per month.
- Free accommodation: Fully-furnished single studio apartment within 5 minutes walking distance to the Village and the beach.
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- Severance pay (bonus): One-month salary after completion of a one-year contract
- Vacation and holidays: Paid 10-day-vacation and 5-day-sick leave.
- Medical insurance and National pension
- Applicants must be native English speakers (American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, English (UK), and South African)
- Applicants must have minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA, BS)
- Teaching experience/ certificates (TESOL) preferred but not necessary
Please send your resume (including your phone number), cover letter, copy of the passport photo page and recent photo by e-mail.
This listing has been viewed 432 times
Geoje English Village