You should click here to see new jobs in Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Lecturer / Head of School
Posted December 26
Erican College was founded in 1994. Over the years we have focused on offering one programme - Diploma in Interior Designing. This singular focus has earned us a reputation as one of the most sought-after interior design colleges in Malaysia.
Following a recent corporate restructuring, we are now ready to expand. We envisage building up a high quality college to offer a comprehensive range of diploma and degree courses, ranging from business, mass communication, accounting, tourism, to creative arts and designing.
In tandem with our aggressive expansion plan, we are in search of progressive, dedicated and well rounded team player with positive work ethics to fill the following position:
Lecturer for Tourism/Airport & Airline Management, Interior Design, Mass Comm, Business Admin, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Management, English (IELTS)
Head of School for School of Business & Management, School of Tourism, School of Social Sciences
- Primary job scope: teaching, lectures and tutorials.
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Program Director.
- Prepare, develop and review teaching material, notes and aids.
- Partially contribute in the development of learning materials
- Monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- Maintain professional care and support to students.
- Innovative in teaching, learning and assessment to enhance teaching quality
- Able to communicate and work well with all levels of people.
- To ensure the syllabus efficiently completed with quality
- To provide academic advice, guidance and support to students
- To supervise students assignment and practicum.
- Preparing and marking examination questions
- Assessment of student's performance
- Counsel students when needed
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree or equivalent in below disciplines:
- Business, Management and Economy
- Finance and Accounting
- Tourism Management
- Interior Design
- Architecture and Building Design
- English (to teach IELTS)
- Mass Communication
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Strong command in written and spoken English language is essential.
- Pursuing academic excellence, ability to think independently for teaching innovation.
- Personality: Open minded, committed and proactive.
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal, presentation and organisational skills.
- Posses self initiatives with qualities of a team player and good work ethic.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience of teaching in Higher educational Institution will give candidates added advantage. Full-Time/ Part-Time positions available.
This listing has been viewed 528 times