You should click here to see new jobs in China
Hohhot English Teachers Needed
Forwards Language Academy
Hohhot, China 7000 - 12000 CNY per month
Posted October 8
Forwards Language Academy, est. July 2009, is a quality-oriented language training school with ten years of industry experience. We aim to provide a great place to learn and a great place to work, and pride ourselves on the quality of service that we provide.
We are looking for up to five new teachers to start in September or October 2012. We require native English speakers to teach classes on weekdays and weekends, using our established curriculum, to a range of age groups. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative people who feel they can contribute to raising standards in ESL learning while enjoying teaching at the same time.
Covering 1100m2 in a newly developed international building, Forwards Language Academy is located in the business centre of Hohhot, Inner Mongolia. Our students range from kindergarten to adult level to IELTS and classes run throughout the week. Distinctively western in design, the school features a foreign teacher's office, multi-purpose room, pc lab, conference room, club/cafe rest area with Wi-Fi, and is a short walk from KFC, not to mention a myriad of local choices including Chinese, Hui, and Mongolian cuisine. Hohhot's location makes it the ideal place to come if you wish to experience the 'real' China, while staying within touching distance of Beijing.
Minimum candidate requirements:
1. You are a Native English speaker
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
3. Teaching experience and/or TEFL/TESOL certificate are an asset.
4. You are focused on improving as a teacher, and improving students’ English.
1. 7000-12000 Monthly salary, including benefits, based on prior experience and performance.
2. High-rise inner city apartment with kitchen, appliances and furniture.
3. Working visa and travel reimbursement (depends on contract).
4. Free internet access at school.
5. Free trip to the Grasslands.
6. Paid holiday.
7. Structured Chinese lessons are provided to all our teachers.
8. Ongoing training and support.
1. Teaching 10-12 1.5hr classes per week (approximately 16 hours/week).
2. Working at Forwards, teachers are at school for four days a week. This time is spent teaching, preparing lessons, evaluating new and existing students, participating in staff training, presentations, English corner, and having Chinese lessons. From time to time you may also be required to participate in Academy events and marketing activities.
This listing has been viewed 248 times
Forwards Language Academy