You should click here to see new jobs in China
Tianjin English Teachers needed
King's English for Kids
Tianjin, China 8000 - 11000 CNY per month
Posted September 15
King's English for Kids is looking for youthful, energetic, and dedicated staff who are looking for an exciting employment opportunity in Tianjin, China. King’s English for Kids was established in late 2009 to be a modern, productive and enjoyable environment for young students to study in. Interest and enrollment in the school has been immense, with each of our schools across China experiencing rapid enrollment.
Class sizes are small, with a maximum of twelve students ranging from 3-10 years of age. Each classroom is fully-equipped with a projector, computer, and digital whiteboard, in addition to other modern teaching equipment. Teaching assistants are provided for all International Staff and provide invaluable advice and assistance.
King’s English for Kids is located in Tianjin, one of the largest cities in China, and also has additional centres in Beijing, Qingdao, and Hainan. Our teaching team is intimate and friendly, with a good working atmosphere. Teachers are cared for by a foreign management team who help with any of the difficulties encountered living and working in another country, whether those difficulties are personal or professional. Teachers are contracted for 21 hours per week, and receive two consecutive days off.
Should you wish to apply for a position with our school, please send an email containing your CV, covering letter, recent photograph, and any letters of recommendation you hold.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should:
- hold a university degree in any discipline
- be between 25-55 years of age
- be a native English speaker holding a passport from one of the following countries - The UK, The USA, Canada, New Zealand, the Republic of Ireland, or Australia.
- hold one year of work experience after graduation (in any field). Prior teaching experience is not necessary, and we actively encourage applications from candidates who are making their first foray into the EFL world.
Remuneration includes the following:-
- a competitive salary based upon qualifications and experience (8000 - 11000 RMB per month) - a signing bonus of RMB 2500 upon arrival
- free clean, modern accommodation located close to the school, or an accommodation allowance of RMB 2500 - 3000 for those applicants already located in China who wish to seek their own accommodation
- a stipend of RMB 300 per month to help cover utility costs - a round-trip airfare upon completion of a one-year contract, up to the value of RMB 8000
- health insurance up to the value of $5000 - paid vacation days, including all Chinese national holidays, and an extra week in the summer and winter vacations - all visa/medical costs - daily Chinese classes (Mon-Fri), each class lasting 2 hours, taught by a qualified Chinese language teacher can be taken as partial compensation, or successful applicants can opt for one class weekly instead.
This listing has been viewed 193 times
King's English for Kids