You should click here to see new jobs in China
we are recruiting teachers
Rockies English School
Beijing, China 9000 - 11000 CNY per month
Posted August 30
To cope with Rockies English School's expanding needs, we are recruiting teachers for April to September start in cities throughout China. We are not an agent or intermediary, and the locations that we recruit for are either directly owned or partnered schools that use the Rockies designated curriculum. We have recruited more than 500 teachers in the last 10 years and we are looking for teachers to start anytime from now to September, 2012. We can provide teacher references to prospective teachers.
Rockies English School is founded by Canadians and currently operates different locations throughout China. Our vision is to set the highest quality English training standards for Chinese students. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative people who feel they can contribute to raising educational standards in ESL learning.
Rockies English School is:
1. A Canadian owned school with managers who understand the needs of foreigners and who respect the integrity of contracts
2. A school that provides continuous training and support to teachers
3. A school with an opportunity for career development
4. A subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company (Canada) which operates ESL learning systems in schools, businesses and universities throughout China.
5.A reputable school founded since 2001
We provide for all teachers:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program along with easy to adopt teaching manuals that ensure classes are fun, interesting and productive
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
Minimum teacher qualifications:
1. Native English speaker
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
3. Have an open mind and willing to accept and attend weekly training and planning sessions.
4. Over 21 years of age and in good health.
5. TEFL/TESOL certificates an asset but not required
1. Teaching conditions vary depending on locations but the general terms below apply:
Medical insurance: Yes
Paid holiday: Yes
End of contract bonus / airfare stipend: Yes
Salary**: 9000-11000 RMB
(**Salary varies depending on teaching experience, hours of work per week, and qualifications)
2. Teaching hours consist of classroom hours in our school and in other schools or businesses that we have contracts with. However, the majority of hours will consist of classroom hours in our school. Please note that most if not all classes are children¡¯s classes. The majority of our students range from 5-23 years of age.
3. Assistance with or paid accommodation (accommodation conditions vary across China and we give our teachers the option to choose the kind of accommodation arrangements they prefer)
4. Free internet access and Chinese classes provided to all our teachers.
If you are interested in a teaching position with Rockies English School, please forward to us your resume on real text format or Word file. Also, forward a phone number where we can contact you. ’
This listing has been viewed 170 times
Rockies English School