You should click here to see new jobs in China
Teach English with EF English
EF English First Zhengzhou
Zhengzhou, China 5000 - 8000 CNY per month
Posted August 27
Founded in 2001, EF English First Zhengzhou is part of the world's largest private education company - EF Education First, which specializes in English training, educational tours and cultural exchange.
We are now recruiting foreign teachers of English to join our international team of dynamic and student-oriented staff for our three centers in Zhengzhou, the capital city of Henan province in Central China. All of our centers are prime located near the city center, and we have always been recognized as the premier high-end English language training organization not just in Zhengzhou but in the whole Henan province.
* Native-speaker or speaker of English with native-like proficiency
* Due to Chinese employment visa (category 'Z') requirements for English-teaching positions, we can only consider candidates who are between 18 and 55 years of age, and currently hold a passport from one of the following countries: the US, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa
* Location, location, location: Zhengzhou is a major national transportation hub right in the center of China (located between Shanghai and Xi¡¦an from East to West and between Beijing and Hong Kong from North to South), convenient for travelling around China during holidays and weekends.
* Much lower cost of living - on average a third of cost of living in Beijing/Shanghai/Coastal Industrial Areas, allowing for a much higher purchasing power and left-over disposable income.
* As the provincial capital of Henan, Zhengzhou lies on the southern bank of the Yellow River - the cradle of Chinese civilization, and is one of Eight Great Ancient Capitals of China, with three other Eight Great Ancient Capitals (and major tourist destinations) - Luoyang, Kaifeng and Anyang located next to Zhengzhou within the same province.
* Right at the epicenter of the economic and technological transformation of China¡¦s central region with currently more than 70% of Apple iPhones sold worldwide manufactured in Zhengzhou.
* Shaolin Temple (the ancient center of Chinese Kung Fu) is less than an hour¡¦s drive away from the city center.
WHAT WE OFFER:
* Competitive salary:
- Starting base salary of CNY5000-7000 (net) depending on qualifications and experience
- Starting base salary of CNY8000+ (net) for Director of Studies (depending on qualifications and experience)
* Free housing, including essential amenities, provided by the School during employment term
* Flight allowance of CNY9000 (net), payable in cash in two equal installments (i.e. CNY4500, net, for each installment), each after 6 months over a year's contract
* Arrival support (including airport pickup) and free Mandarin Chinese lessons
* Sponsored employment visa (category 'Z') and 'Foreign Expert' immigration status
* Comprehensive medical and accident insurance (with Ping An Insurance Company of China, Ltd) during the teacher's employment with EF English First Zhengzhou
* Annual holidays of 27 days - 17 days of public holidays (including Christmas Day) plus 10 working days of paid holiday per full year contract
* Full participation of EF Zhengzhou's Foreign Teacher Bonus Scheme, with quarterly paid out bonuses linked to quarterly performance appraisals (with a guaranteed minimum of 4 teachers getting CNY1000, net, each every quarter based on our current policy).
* Induction teacher training program and classroom-based professional development
* All-paid-for TEFL certification (Cambridge ESOL TKT) as part of our induction training and CPD programs (Yes, that's why TEFL certificates or teaching experiences are not part of our application requirements).
* EF Zhengzhou-sponsored paid-for school trips, outings and social activities throughout the year
* Opportunities for career promotion and transfer within EF's global networks in more than 50 countries.
This listing has been viewed 185 times
EF English First Zhengzhou