You should click here to see new jobs in Malaysia
Posted August 15
KerisCollege was established in 1996 to train students to be professionals in the hotel, catering and tourism industry. In line with our vision and expansion plans, we would like to invite suitably passionate, dynamic and self-driven candidate to fill in the following position:
School of Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary Arts
- Responsible to undertake lecturing, research, scholarly activities and academic development
- Maintain professional relationships with all students and able to provide pastoral care, guidance and support to students.
- Participation in the administration and marking of exams and other assessment.
- Able to conduct internal audit to ensure quality set by respective government bodies.
- Develop close rapport with related industries.
- Participation in the marketing and student activities.
- Candidate must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Culinary Arts or equivalent.
- Diploma with a minimum of three years of industrial experience at supervisory level in the related area of the subject taught.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Possesses strong leadership and team-building ability.
- Possesses initiative, the ability to think independently and a passion for academic excellence.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English.
- Those with related industrial experience will have an added advantage.
- Full-time or Part-time positions available.
- Candidates are welcomed to apply for Senior or Junior post.
Level of appointment will commensurate with qualifications, skills and experience.
This listing has been viewed 240 times