You should click here to see new jobs in Malaysia
Posted August 8
Our institute was set up by a group of professionals whose objectives were to provide relevant and practical oriented academic programs suitable for SPM/STPM leavers and working adults.
The Diploma Program offered by our institute is a program that is in line with the objectives of providing sound programs suitable for today’s working environment. It is very practical in it’s approach and aims at equipping students with up to date technical and academic knowledge necessary to manage today’s industries.
- To carry out teaching, lectures and tutorials
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Head of Academic
- To contribute in the development of learning materials and monitor student progress, achievement and attendance
- To maintain professional relationships with all students and able to provide pastoral care and support to students
- To contribute to the departmental, school, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of Academic
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
- To prepare, develop and review study/research material, notes and aids
- To ensure the syllabus efficiently completed for examinations for which students are being prepared
- To provide academic advice, guidance and support to students and to supervise on students assignment and practicum
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kajang.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
This listing has been viewed 555 times