You should click here to see new jobs in Vietnam
Posted July 18
ILA Vietnam is Vietnam’s leading English language training organisation.
We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
• ILA Vietnam is currently seeking an ELT teacher to teach General English to Young Learners (4-16 years old).
This position will start in August. It will initially be a part-time position (around 10 hours pw) but will lead to a full-time contract for suitable applicants.
Remuneration and Benefits
• ILA Vietnam offers a highly competitive hourly rate to teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience.
• ILA offers a comprehensive induction program to fully support new teachers.
• Opportunities to earn a 12 month, full time contract, with extra benefits (paid holidays, health insurance, contract completion bonus etc.)
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development
To work at ILA Vietnam, teachers need:
1) a Bachelors Degree
2) To be a native English speaker
3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or equivalent): Your certification must be from a recognised provider and be a minimum of a 4 week course and have an observed teaching component with feedback. Any on-line certificates or distance learning will not be counted towards certification unless they contain a substantial classroom component.
Due to government regulations regarding work permits you will need:
• The original copies of your BA degree and CELTA/TEFL certificate. Photocopies are not acceptable.
• A clean police clearance certificate from your home country.
This listing has been viewed 413 times