You should click here to see new jobs in Korea
Gangneung-si, Korea 2500000 - 2700000 KRW per month
Posted June 30
Kwandong University is looking for applicants for a non-tenure track full-time professor position at Department of English Education, beginning September 1, 2012. Kwandong University is a large private university located in Gangneung City, South Korea.
1) Native speaker of English with Master's degree or higher.
2) Preference for those with a certificate in TESOL and ESL/EFL.
3) Preference for those who have at least 2 years of university teaching experience.
Contract period :
1) The initial contract is for two years. September 1, 2012 to August 31, 2014.
2) Renewal based on the evaluation of course assessments and others.
1) 12 hours per week of teaching during the Spring and Fall semesters.
2) Completion of grading by the end of each semester.
3) Maintain a minimum of 6 office hours per week.
4) Participate in course and materials development
5) Participate in all staff meetings and workshops
Salary & Benefits :
1) 2.5 – 2.7 million Korean won per month and housing allowance: 300,000 won.
2) Fully paid summer and winter vacations. (7 weeks each)
3) 50% of Private School Pension Plan and Medical insurance coverage
4) Overtime payment will be paid for extra classes over your regular hours or during vacation
Studio type housing provided outside campus. For single units, the university will pay a monthly rent of 300,000 won, though you should pay a deposit and basic utilities.
2) Cover letter
3) Two Letters of Recommendation
4) Recent Photo
5) Copy of Passport ID Page
6) Copies of all diplomas and certificates
7) Copies of all academic transcripts
8) Certification of teaching experience if available
* The finalists will need to supply the following additional documents at the time of the employment.
1) Original diploma(s)
2) Notarized copy of University Diploma(s)
3) Original National Criminal Background Check
4) Signed Self-health statements
5) 5 Recent color photos (3.4 X 4.5 cm)
1) Deadline for e-mail application : 2012. 7. 10. 17:00
2) Announcement of candidates and interview schedule.
* Candidates for interviews will be informed individually.
4) Final Announcement
* The finalists will be informed individually.
This listing has been viewed 263 times