You should click here to see new jobs in Malaysia
Lincoln University College
Posted May 28
Lincoln University College is a private institution for higher learning approved by the Ministry of Higher Education and the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). We are committed to assisting all our students achieve their potential in education, research and employment. We are growing with great momentum and we are seeking for passionate and committed individuals who can work with us as we move into high gear. We are now looking for suitable candidates to be part of the Lincoln University College team.
- To teach at undergraduate and graduate level in areas allocated by the Head of Department and reviewed from time to time by the Head of Department.
- To carry out research and produce publications, or other research outputs, in line with personal objectives agreed in the Staff review process.
- To obtain research funding support.
- To engage with the broader scholarly and professional communities.
- To supervise or assist with supervision of undergraduate, taught graduate (Masters) or research graduate (MPhil/PhD) students.
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, preparing schemes of work and maintaining records to monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in departmental and faculty seminars aimed at sharing research outcomes and building interdisciplinary collaboration within and outside the department.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- To provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To participate in the administration of the department’s programmes of study and other activities as requested.
- To contribute to departmental, faculty, or LUC-wide working groups or committees as requested.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- To actively follow and promote LUC policies.
- To maintain an awareness and observation of fire and health and safety regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD), any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Part-Time position available.
SUBJECTS: Nursing / Anatomy / Physiology / Microbiology / Pathology / Histology / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Biology / Physics / IT & Computer Science / Multimedia / Mathematics / Statistics / Business Administration / Human Resource Management / Marketing / Business Communications/ Hotel & Tourism / Hospitality Management / Food and Beverages / Public Relation / Culinary & Pastry / Room Division / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Autocad / Calculus Engineering / Physiotherapy / Medical Assistant / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical / Medicinal Chemistry / Pharmacognosy / Phytochemistry / Pharmacy Practice / English / Traditional Chinese Medicine / Business Economics / Bahasa Kebangsaan / Malaysian Studies / Islamic Studies / Moral Studies
This listing has been viewed 418 times
Lincoln University College